10 Great things about today 14/01/2012
1. I saw my beautiful niece, she is perfection in so many ways. Even her poops are perfection ha.
2. I am currently on the phone to my mother, and we have been talking for ages. We have both been making more of an effort to talk to each other more, because she started thinking she was bugging me, silly lady.
3. I did some beautiful yoga and meditation, Tara Stiles is amazing.
4. It is pouring rain and storming and the rain is watering my window sill plants.
5. I went to the organic farmers markets, I didn’t get anything but I am glad I know where it is and now I can go there early Saturday mornings.
6. I ate pretty healthy today and even turned down the multiple tempting offers of cheese supreme doritos covered in melted cheese.
7. I have to keep re-assuring myself I am going in the right direction and everytime I stray off track and re think it all, I am just reminded that I will eventually reach my goals.
8. Main round university offers on Wednesday (I need a shit tonne of luck to get an offer, so hopefully I get at least one)
9. My veggie pot plants are finally getting back on track with growing, and hopefully I can go to bunnings tomorrow.
10. ONLY TWO MORE ASSIGNMENTS LEFT TO GO OF COLLEGE! Monday and Thursday, two more weeks of real college and then three exams and then I’m done this silly course! YAY!
10 Great things about yesterday: 4/01/2012
1. I woke up at 5:30am without a struggle
2. I left my parents at 6am and started my drive back home, it was so lovely driving in the cool morning wind and just singing along to music.
3. I stopped in at Newcastle to pick up my bestfriend Nat (her tumblr) and we stopped to bitch about shit and get a delish coffee from Maccas.
4. We kept driving to Sydney, chatting the whole way.
5. Shes more than likely getting a place here :) I’m super excited for her and I.
6. We had delicious take away burgers at my grandmas terrace and watched Friends.
7. I got home and had a huge nap with Aaron
8. I went to dinner with him to catch up on everything because we hadn’t spent that much time together since new years eve. It was amazing.
9. I had the most delicious food at Hogs Breath.
10. I cleaned, tidied and took down the christmas decorations last night.
10 Great Things About Today: 2/1/2012
1. I woke up to baby feet stomping around the house, little 9 week babys whinging and my cousins and my brother awake.
2. I then sat up in bed comfy as anything with the 8am cool sea breeze flowing through the window and onto my neck.
3. I had cuddles with my cousin’s baby, and she has started smiling and it looks absolutely adorable.
4. I decorated and moved around my lil 9 year old brother’s room, we put scooby-doo wall stickers, and spongebob wall runners up, I drilled in shelf to put all his pokemon things up on and re vamped his book shelf because he said it looked like a baby book shelf.
5. I got cuddles off my mummy
6. I finally got driven home by my middle brother, he showed off his sub woofer and amp to me and he told me liked a girl ;)
7. I had home made vego indian for dinner which burnt my mouth off.
8. I am now drinking tea in my little brother’s room.
9. I watched my Dad coercing with my cousin’s year and half old son and I cant wait to make him a proud grandfather eventually.
10. I love spending coming up to visit my family.
10 Amazing Things About Today.
1. I woke up at 7:10am.
2. I finally found the motivation to go do my Senior First Aid cert.
3. I re-discovered Toffee Nut Soy Lattes. mmmmmmmmm
4. When I went to Starbucks the first time, the people were super duper nice.
5. When I went back to Starbucks the second time, I got a vegetable pastie take away but they gave me skim instead of soy, so remade it and then forgot about my pastie. So for my troubles they gave me a free drink voucher :D even though I didn’t mind that they forgot things.
6. I rode in a lift multiple times today
7. I wore lipstick today
8. I made out with a mannequin
9. I got a seat on the bus the whole way home
10. I finally told my Auntie the shoes she got me for my birthday weren’t my style and she was totally fine with it.
10 Amazing Things About Today.
1. Woke up at 7:30 am and went and picked up my family off their cruise.
2. Thought I would go to sleep when I got home, but instead stayed awake, tidied, cleaned and did my list of things to do.
3. Made a huge vegie stir fry and ate it ALL!
4. Got to hold a beautiful little 3 month old girl today!
5. After waiting to see if my boyfriend’s pregnant sister was going to call me Aunty Alex, she said it today. It made my day!
6. Aaron bringing me home Dr.Pepper.
7. Running out to get my washing off the line as the wind blew in a storm and got it all done as soon as it started pouring.
8. Putting up the Mermaid Gem bra back up for sale, can’t wait to make some of them.
9. Finally found out that Aaron can actually think about the future if he isn’t on the computer.
10. Putting on the lipstick Felicity got for me for my birthday and loving it!